A heart-wrenching love story.................

A heart-wrenching love story

   💙💚💛💜💗

 Love is a feeling that not everyone has.

Love is that feeling. Someone who has the heart to get lost inside. That's the one feeling I want to tell you.
It was evening time. I was waiting for my friend. Outside the station.
We had plans to go out and I arrived early.



   http/poetryoflifewithlove.blogspot.in

I idn't know what to do. I sat down near the station when something happened that my life was going to take a different turn.

was looking at the station to see if my friend had come or not, when suddenly I noticed a girl.
That was the time I was completely frozen for a while. I had forgotten where I was and why.
My eyes just couldn't move away from the girl and that's how I kept looking at her.
Her innocent face, her small eyes, her innocent smile on her innocent face as if she were an angel. At first glance, it was as if something was happening to my heart.

Was that love??

I don't know, just my heart was telling me that my friend should come after a while or stop this time.
I wanted to know his name. I wanted to know a lot about him, but I didn't know how to do it.
When I didn't understand anything, I just prayed to God that I want this girl in my life.
She was leaving. I had to stop him away from my eyes. I had to talk to him. He had to be friends with her and tell her her heart.


But how ???
The same question was just coming to my mind again and again and making me restless.
I thought again that if I get to know its name before it goes away from my eyes, Then I will become my own from it and maybe God has sent it, I will understand this for me, then God has done a miracle. A voice came from behind, dear, I am here.

Then she looked back and I saw a girl from there and she went to him. That's when I realised that the girl's name was Priya.
I was happy and thanked the girl because of that I got to know her name.
That's when I decided to make it my own, bring it into my life.
Then I started following him and suddenly a hand came from behind.

Looking back, my friend came. I didn't know what to do now. What can I say to him? How can I refuse him?.. How do I go after that?
By the time I kept thinking about this, she had gone away from my eyes, my heart was crying and then it felt as if everything was like a dream, just and when the eyes were opened, the dream was broken.
I left with my friend, but i just thought about him all the way.


It was as if my heart was no longer ready to come out of his thoughts.
The next day I got ready for college and i got to college.
And sat down on the bench. Then the friend called and said that a new girl has come to her college.
My mind was still immersed in his thoughts. His face was not moving from his eyes... He was being given a voice to me again and again.

Then I got angry and was about to talk to him when I stopped.
It was as if I had gone into my dreams once again. I saw that it was the same.
As if my happiness knew no bounds, I couldn't stop myself and I didn't know what to do.
What do I say, just go and hug my friend.. And he laughed... Then I found out that she was the new girl who came to college on the first day today.

It was as if I was flying in the air. Then one day I told my friend that this is so. He told her to speak her heart out.
But I was afraid. What will she say.. What will he feel? That's what I always stopped thinking.
I used to think that he would not get away from me by listening to my words.
I didn't want to get away from him.
I realized that maybe she liked me too. But she never said anything. It feels like my mind.

I have nothing for that. But what did he know that I had given my heart to him when I saw him at first sight.
As the days went by, we lived and talked together as good friends. But I never had the courage to say anything to him or her. Time passed and thus our studies were completed. 

But I still had the first and last love for him in my heart and maybe even for him. And in this way


We all got jobs in different companies, then just one day I thought that now it is enough. I will go and tell him about my heart tomorrow.
Will.... I woke up the next morning and I called him and told him That I want to meet him. She said yes to the meeting and it made me very happy.


We had set a time and I was waiting for him there ahead of time.... Then I caught my eye on him. The same clothes.. The same bag..
The same small eyes and the same sweet smile on the face, as if it looked like this.. That's the first day. When I saw him for the first time... She was coming slowly.
I was just looking at him. Then she comes closer.. Then she sits in front of me. That's all.. I told him I had something to say to him.
Then he also said that I have something to say to you... I was happy.. I thought she would speak her heart out today... Then I told him
I told you to speak first... He first refused to speak. But I insisted... First you spoke and she was going to speak.
As if my breath had stopped... To listen to him... Everything has stopped... It just felt like that and me. There's nothing else around... again 
He took out a card from his bag. And gave it to me... What a moment it was.
The first moment. When I thought it was my dream... And the dream is shattered.
Went... That card was an invitation to her wedding... Bus.. Then what.. Everything stopped there... Maybe I'm too late to tell him my heart. It's been a long time... Then he asked me. What did you want to say?
What would I say then? I changed things. And she's gone... And I sat there... I had only one dream to make him my own... Which broke down at one point... That day today and

What would I say then? I changed things. And she's gone... And I sat there... I had only one dream to make him my own... Which broke down at one point... That day today and


The first day... As if why it came to my life, I still do not understand this thing.


.The day also came like a dream and broke down after a while... And this is today's moment.. Which again became a dream and was broken in the moment . . .
That's why friends, never delay in telling your heart... Otherwise, it's too late... You just have to make your love your own in your dreams...

Comments